Why stay at a Vacation Apartment instead of a hotel, during your visit to Tel Aviv?
On your next stay in Tel Aviv, I invite you to consider renting your own furnished apartment, in the heart of Tel Aviv and live like a local, but with all the luxuries you’d expect at a hotel!
The top five reasons, why you should rent an apartment:
1. Feel the city. Most large hotels in Tel Aviv, are in tourist zones and most of the people you would likely meet, are other tourists. Renting an apartment in the heart of the city lets you feel the city as Tel Avivians do. By staying in a neighborhood apartment, you will find yourself experiencing the real spirit and rhythm, of the city and the people. Within steps of your apartment door you’ll meet friendly neighbors, discover shops and restaurants, stroll serendipitously in any direction for new discoveries, and feel the real Tel Aviv.
2. Value. Say good bye to the high prices of a hotel stay, when you rent your own apartment. Save on meals too by visiting your local bakery, café, or market, where you can buy fresh farm eggs, fruit, and cheese. Take advantage of the fully furnished kitchen to prepare other meals too. No extra cost for internet connections either, since each apartment has complimentary WiFi.
3. Your Israeli host. Israelis are warm, friendly people. You will meet the host during check in and check out, but the host will most probably be your local connection, to the city’s many culinary and entertainment attractions, and steer you away from overrated tourist attractions to the places only locals would know.
4. Privacy. Renting your own city apartment, allows you greater privacy than having to pass by a hotel front desk each time you leave and return. Have the same privacy as you would at home with an apartment!
5. Family friendly. Many apartment rentals can accommodate a family of five. Choose a two-bedroom apartment and no need to rent two hotel rooms and split the family up. Apartment owners are normally flexible and do not charge extra fees, for using the pull out sofa bed in the living room.
Enjoy your stay and ‘Shalom’ from Tel Aviv!